Monday, April 23, 2012

The Midnight Orange

Original sculpture by D. Antonia Truesdale

I absolutely adore an artist by the name of D. Antonia Truesdale. I came across her Etsy shop by chance in my constant perusing for comfort on the internet after the loss of my girls: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMidnightOrange  This artist also has a beautiful facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Midnight-Orange/105314011660  She creates original sculptures that touch my heart deeply. On her facebook page there are many albums of her pieces and I have spent a lot of time looking at them. Many speak to my grief while others give me hope for my future. Words can't describe how much her art has touched me so I wanted to share it on my blog. I have recently been lucky enough to order a piece from D. Antonia to call my own and when I receive it I will post a picture. Until then, please check out her store on Etsy and facebook to enjoy her inspiring and healing sculptures.


No comments:

Post a Comment