Monday, May 14, 2012

Roses

"...that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet." 
~Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet


The first bloom on one of the two rose bushes that my best friends planted in memory of my beautiful girls. The rose first bloomed yesterday, on Mother's Day. Thank you my Mariah & Juliette!!! What a perfect gift you sent me!! XO XO

My wonderful hubby also surprised me with roses yesterday, along with a sweet card. He made me feel loved, special, and also recognized me as a Mom which meant the world to me. 


I love you, my husband!! XO

My broken heart cried many tears yesterday... sometimes they seem never ending. But loved ones lifted my spirits from morning until night. I received phone calls, texts, facebook messages and emails from family and friends - both old & new. Thank you to everyone who thought of me and recognized me as a Mommy yesterday. It's such a strange new world to navigate as I figure out how I fit in on a day like yesterday. I know for many of us that have angel babies we keep putting one foot in front of the other in order to honor our babies and to honor our future rainbows... and with every step I like to believe we are getting stronger.


1 comment: