Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lost

March 5, 2013
Mariah & Juliette’s 1st Angelversary

I’m at such a loss for today. 

My heart is broken. It’s empty. It’s drowning in tears. It hurts beyond all understanding. 

I so miss my beautiful little girls. I miss what should have been. 

I’m so grateful I got to hold them in my arms. Look at their precious and perfect features. The love I have for my girls has forever changed me.

But all the things I didn’t get to do completely overwhelm me. I wanted them more than I could ever express. I will never understand losing my girls. Their loss has also forever changed me. 

My whole life I have wanted a family. I literally couldn't have been happier the day I learned I was having twin girls. I sometimes feel like I was just too happy that day. I was getting everything I ever wanted and maybe it was more than one person deserves.

I pray my girls in heaven can hear me. I hope they know how much I wanted them. How much I love them. How much I miss them every single second of every day. I just want to hold them and love on them so much. I would give anything to turn back time and have things turn out differently. 


As long as I live you live
As long as I live you will be remembered
As long as I live you will be LOVED!!






2 comments:

  1. I love you and the girls more than words can say! Wish I could've been there with you today. I wish I could change what happened a year ago because you DO deserve that happiness. Love you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Love, you've been so much on my mind this week. Am sending you so many warm thoughts. Love, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete