Monday, September 24, 2012

Enough!

Over and over again I feel like I've reached my breaking point. Yet each new month brings more struggles and heartache.

I just tried IVF again and I had a "chemical loss".

Yet another close friend is pregnant with baby number two for as long as I have been trying to START my family! :( This makes six people in my life that have had or about to have their second child while I've been struggling, miscarrying, and losing my precious baby girls. 

I spent time with my ill grandmother this weekend and she is experiencing unbearable pain from her most recent surgery. She cried a lot and wondered out loud what she had done to deserve her pain. While the rational part of my brain knows this is a terrible and untrue line of thought I find myself wondering the same thing. What have I done in my life to make this so hard?

I am beyond words or tears tonight. The hole in my heart is a big one. I am done with positivity and I don't want to hear one more person tell me that it will happen or that I am meant to be a mother. No one knows that to be true.

I can't take any more loss yet I have to keep trying.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so frustrated and mad at the world for you. It just isn't fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    I found your blog on the Sisterhood of Loss and have been following it. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet girls and your chemical pregnancy loss. I lost my son Daniel at 19 weeks this past May. It is so, so hard. I get what you are saying about people around you being pregnant and so easily expanding their families…..I am a teacher also and there are 4 other teachers in my school who just recently announced their pregnancies. It seems like every WEEK I was getting another email with an announcement or gender reveal. They just seem to be gliding right through their pregnancies without a care in the world and it bothers me a lot.
    I pray that you will continue to heal with your angels watching over you and that you will soon have a healthy, living rainbow baby to bring you much happiness.

    ReplyDelete